Interested in joining our team?
The editorial team at Avgeekery.com is looking for writers and journalists to help us build the next great aviation site. We’re looking for writers who have a passion for aviation. If you see a 757 in the sky and ask if its powered by Pratt and Whitney engines or Rolls Royce engines, this might be the job for you. If you KNOW the difference because of the sound as it flies over her head and you can write well….we want you!
About our site:
– We are a team of dedicated aviation professionals who love sharing aviation news and stories
– We had almost 2 million views last year and are growing fast
– We have a very social with a large Facebook presence with growing Twitter and Instagram accounts
What we’re looking for:
– Are you an aviation professional or historian who likes to write?
– Do you have an encyclopedic knowledge of something our readers love? Have your finger on the pulse of the aviation industry?
– Obsessed with airplanes? Do you know every stat about the most obscure aircraft? You might be qualified for our team.
Do you think you’d be a great fit for our team? Do you have the skills to become a valuable and productive member of the Avgeekery family? Are you a reliable, dedicated writer with the time and energy necessary to become a regular, trustworthy contributor that we can count on?
– 2-3 relevant links to previous writings
– 3 article pitches that you think you would like to write for Avgeekery
– A short (100 words or less) pitch of why you want to join our team
Submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Just want to share a single story or guest post?
Guidelines for a guest post:
- Your post must be aviation related and cannot be a blatant advertisement for a product.
- It must be at least 250 words long but typically no more than 1,000 words.
- Your post should be broken up into short paragraphs with subheadings
- Your post should be unique and properly cited (if you reference other sources).
- Photos are not necessary but they should either be ones you’ve taken yourself or you must have permission to use them.
If you are unsure of whether you content is Submit either a few topic ideas, an outline, or a fully written draft. Also include a bio and any links you’d like it to include. Your bio will appear at the end of your post, and can contain two links, plus a photo of you.
Please send all posts to: email@example.com
Got an interesting video to share?
We commonly link to great video content from the web. If you see a great video, send it to us!
Please send all video links to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be featured on a future Podcast:
In 250 words or less, tell us why you’d like to be a guest on our show. Be sure to highlight a unique story or two.
Please send information about yourself to: email@example.com