Be a guest writer for Avgeekery.com
Do you have an interesting aviation story to share? We want to hear about it! We receive many requests to post content on both our Facebook Page and our blog. Here are a couple of guidelines before you submit:
Guidelines for a guest post:
- Your post must be aviation related and cannot be a blatant advertisement for a product.
- It must be at least 250 words long but typically no more than 1,000 words.
- Your post should be broken up into short paragraphs with subheadings
- Your post should be unique and properly cited (if you reference other sources).
- Photos are not necessary but they should either be ones you’ve taken yourself or you must have permission to use them.
If you are unsure of whether you content is Submit either a few topic ideas, an outline, or a fully written draft. Also include a bio and any links you’d like it to include. Your bio will appear at the end of your post, and can contain two links, plus a photo of you.
Interesting video to share:
We commonly link to great video content from the web. If you see a great video, send it to us!
Be featured on a future Podcast:
In 250 words or less, tell us why you’d like to be a guest on our show. Be sure to highlight a unique story or two.
Please send all posts and requests to: email@example.com